Top Businesses in Linton, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Linton, Indiana

Rise Broadband - Satisfied customer 4.3 I operate a law office with a few lawyers and staff. We, and our clients, are dependent on internet connectivity and speed. We experienced a loss of c... Miniinthebox - Cover Review from Linton, Indiana 1.0 Please do not order from here! I ordered a cover for my MacBook on February 7th. It is now March 29th and no cover! This is ridiculous.. Walgreens Drive Thru Review from Linton, Indiana 2.9 I've been sitting in the Deerfield Walgreens drive thru for 27 minutes when they repeatedly have taken other cars in the first lane. This is beyond... Nomorerack - Tablet Review from Linton, Indiana I have had 2 different tablets and both batteries have died within a few months and won't charge even when plugged in. I have never gotten an... Poshmark - Account Review from Linton, Indiana 2.0 I sold a pair of shoes through posh and they were in great condition and the buyer tried to cancel her order then couldn't, because I already shipped... Long John Silvers - Fish Review from Linton, Indiana 1.0 On 3/15/16 went through drive-Thru at St. Joseph MO ordered 3 pieces fish 2 hush puppies cold slaw fries. Got home with 3pieces chicken. Threw most... Payless Car Rental - Car Rental Review from Linton, Indiana 1.1 Worst rental car ever!! Filthy car that smelt so bad when the air was on that we needed to exchange the car on our time. 3 hours!! Customer service... Fashionmia - Dress Review from Linton, Indiana 1.0 Ordered 3 dresses and a coat. Got the coat weeks ago 2x. Bigger than I'd normally but but arm holes are insanely tight. Cannot wear it. Body ok. But...