Top Businesses in Highland, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Highland, Indiana

Mattress Firm - Special financing 3.5 Mattress firm sure has special financing. Brought two mattresses last year with two years deferred interest. They said that they couldn't put the two... Levin Tire - Inexcuseable sexist customer service by a mechanic 1.0 This occurred spring 2016. I (female) and a male friend went in for a noise that was coming from my engine. It occurred when I would accelerate. Not... Luminess Air - Delivery Service Review from Highland, Indiana 2.8 Luminess the product itself is great. However the service as a whole is horrible. For the standard free shopping it takes three weeks for your... Nbc Sports - Sport Commentator Review from Highland, Indiana Pierre McGuire should not be allowed to be on television. He is the most bias announcer and his questions are that of a two year. He disgust me and m... Pizza Hut - Service 2.7 Went to the Griffith Indiana Pizza Hut and we walked in and just stood there and had every employee look at us finally after 5 minutes the manager... Finish line beware I ordered the Jordan 12 Master online on finish line 2-27-16. My order they said was not successful. but yet they took the money out of my account. NO... Bulbhead - Card lock Beside being very angry I kind of laugh. ese will save idenity theft. Yet it doesn't say how to protect the fraud from this compliant. All sealed... Progressive Insurance - Auto Insurance Review from Highland, Indiana 1.3 I had the same experience with progressive. I have a perfect driving record and have been using them for 5 years. I just paid my premium every month....