Top Businesses in Granger, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Granger, Indiana

Yahoo - No Service 1.0 Yahoo is the only company I know of that has no customer service. It is impossible to get an answer to any question. It is simply that they do not... Platos Closet - Review in Other category from Granger, Indiana I was in there school shopping with my young daughter and one of the employees was wearing a tite white short shirt with NO bra! Um last i checked... ProPlants - Item #30138275 Orchid Boat My daughter, bless her heart, works very hard shift work for her money. She paid $124.99 for item #30138275, an orchid boat, sent to my wife after... Splat Hair Color Ocean Hair Dye Review from Granger, Indiana 1.5 Literally the worst hair dye I've ever used. I wanted to ombré my hair using Splat in the color called Dreams. I followed all the instructions using... Haband - JOKE I was going to place an order with these people but after talking with customer service I questioned placing it, the people there are of no help and... Loreal Usa - Foul smelling brush for true match blush 4.0 I recently purchased true match super-blendable blush compact. #on backC3-4. The UPC is 7124901751. .21oz. I purchased it at a CVS in Granger,In. Whe... Directv - Clueless I recorded an episode of a favorite show, and found that it was unwatchable due to distortion, interruptions, blackouts, and missed dialogue. At the... Flower Delivery Express - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! 1.3 I have tried contacting the office several times, and I either get hung up on, transferred which leads to dis-connected, reaching someone that cannot...