Top Businesses in Fort Wayne, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Experience at fort wayne discount tire This company does not stand behind their warranties. Went to them on coliseum blvd. about my michellin tires with 85K tred warranty. The tech that is... Master Spas - New Therapool 12 Deep has not worked since I have received it. I had my tub delivered (craned over my house on 8/29) . There have been several things to this point that have me writing at this point. But I have... Minute Clinic - Made to wait an extra hour for flu shots Took my 7, 5 and 2 year old kids to cvs minute clinic on DuPont Rd., in Fort Wayne, in for flu shots. Had to go to that location due to the east... Tammys Towing - The whole transaction would have been great but... 3.0 I sold my old truck to Tammy's Towing. I repeatedly told anyone I talked to connected with Tammy's towing that I wanted the rims and tires back. They... EverDry Waterproofing - Agree with the above! 1.0 Totally agree! EverDry is great at the sales pitch and horrid at the follow-up service. Can't get anyone to return your calls. Need a service call... Behr - Beth Deckover does not work. Period! 1.2 I live in Indianapolis, IN and applied the Behr Deck Over Product to my 1000+ sq ft wooden deck. I applied it and followed all the directions. It was... Sofa Mart - Cloud leather furniture color coming off - Furniture Row 1.7 I purchased the leather cloud mahogany sectional with the extended 5 yr. leather protection. I called the store at 1.5 years of use for fading they... Testimonial Master Spas - Love it but Spa overheats We really love our spa and use it regularly, except during the summer. We bought our spa at a showing at Fresno Savemart Center. They were very nice...