Top Businesses in Fort Wayne, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Behr - Beth Deckover does not work. Period! 1.2 I live in Indianapolis, IN and applied the Behr Deck Over Product to my 1000+ sq ft wooden deck. I applied it and followed all the directions. It was... Sofa Mart - Cloud leather furniture color coming off - Furniture Row 1.7 I purchased the leather cloud mahogany sectional with the extended 5 yr. leather protection. I called the store at 1.5 years of use for fading they... Testimonial Master Spas - Love it but Spa overheats We really love our spa and use it regularly, except during the summer. We bought our spa at a showing at Fresno Savemart Center. They were very nice... Stanton Optical - A Rip Off company 1.0 I paid over $500 for pair of glasses which do not work for me. Stranton optical wants another $120 to fix the issue. When I bought new glasses and... Mercury Wireless - The only thing worse than their reliability is their service 1.3 I have this at Lake Wawasee where I only use it weekends. Almost every weekend this summer I have been there it has been out. When it works it... EverDry Waterproofing - Money Hungry! 1.3 We had some very heavy rains in Fort Wayne and I was interested in getting my basement water proofed. I contacted EverDry and they said that they... Grote Automotive - Awesome Service! & Good price! 5.0 I actually had a good experience both times I purchased from Grote. I have excellent credit but I didn't want to pay factory dealership prices for... Domestic Uniform Rental - LIED,CHEATED,& CHARGED MORE THAN THEY HAD COMING to a almost 10 yr custumer! 1.0 Was a customer for close to 10 years. They started charging ME EXTRA FOR WHAT THEY SAID WAS DUE TO OUR CONTRACT BEING EXPIRED. FAST FORWARD 1 YEAR...