Top Businesses in Bloomington, Indiana

More companies in this location

Services in Bloomington, Indiana

1.7
291 reviews

Dentures

Latest Reviews in Bloomington, Indiana

Authorhouse - First Time Author Rippped Off By Self Publshing Book Company Author House is into me for over $35,000.00. All for promoting my children's book to be made into a Disney or Pixar movie. The initial response for... Xlibris - Royalties 1.0 I first published my Autobiography with Xlibris in 2014 and have since published a novel. My Royalties to date have been 38 which came in cheque... Xlibris - No info sent but took my money I want to file a claim because I gave this company my credit to debit my account. Thinking they were going to help me publish and they just took my... Authorhouse - Do Your Homework and Read Between The Lines With Author House... 3.3 I published my first book through Author House recently and can honestly say that I am more satisfied than not with their company so far although I... IUniverse "Chinese Cyber Crime" Stolen Royalty Payments Towards Hollywood Book-to-Screen PitchFest 1.0 (iUniverse) https://infogalactic.com/info/IUniverse Now to make things clear, I never signed up my book "CandyCali" to be in "Book-to-Screen... Xlibris - TRUSTING THE UNTRUSTWORTHY 1.0 This is the worst experience I've ever had with a self-publishing company. I've written books before and had them published with less trouble than... Xlibris - Just Don't do it 2.1 Honest review, my book is Phantom Rose and I did use their company to publish and my experience was as follows: The editing is terrible and useless,... Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note 1.3 This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author...