Top Businesses in Bloomington, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Bloomington, Indiana

100% full 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended 1.6 I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my... Authorhouse - BEWARE: DISHONEST AND INCOMPETANT! I sent in my manuscript and when they were done with it the script was full of errors. I sent in my revisions and when I got it back again more... Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven... I don't get my full refund with Xlibris 2.0 Xlibris was supposed to give me over $1600. of a refund and they only gave me over 1100 of a refunt to bank mobile account. Xlibris stills whos me... Authorhouse - First Time Author Rippped Off By Self Publshing Book Company Author House is into me for over $35,000.00. All for promoting my children's book to be made into a Disney or Pixar movie. The initial response for... Xlibris - Royalties 1.0 I first published my Autobiography with Xlibris in 2014 and have since published a novel. My Royalties to date have been 38 which came in cheque... Xlibris - No info sent but took my money I want to file a claim because I gave this company my credit to debit my account. Thinking they were going to help me publish and they just took my... Authorhouse - Do Your Homework and Read Between The Lines With Author House... 3.3 I published my first book through Author House recently and can honestly say that I am more satisfied than not with their company so far although I...