Top Businesses in Streamwood, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Streamwood, Illinois

Bath Planet refusal to contact and pay back deposit! I was given an estimate on Aug. 3, 2016. Being a teacher and single mom, I could not afford the work until Au. 2017. So, I was told to lock in the... Payless Shoesource - No refund? 3.0 Returned a pair of boots to payless that i bought online. i went to the store to exchange them originally, they did not fit. The girl informed me... Elgin Toyota - Worst car shopping experience ever! 1.0 We called and made an APPOINTMENT to see a car. We drove from central Wisconsin to this dealership and as we drove in the parking lot, the car we had... Walmart - Accused and then being inorged 1.8 Right the same situation happen to me except it was about a 5.88 tee shirt that I had not even ring up through the scan and go. Suddenly this clerk... Backpage - Client Never Follows Through, Demands Numerous Photos 3.0 A client has been talking to me for months, and consistently says he wants to "meet up" and that he lives "in streamwood" and never gives an address.... The Room Place - Customer Care Review from Streamwood, Illinois 1.1 For the last 6 months I have been waiting for someone to come and see my two leather sofas which have some discoloration. I contacted Ahmed Maki ... Value City Furniture - Horrible 1.7 I bought two couches, and a mattress, box set. Was told that it will arrive Wednesday. Waited on that day, moved all furniture. Gave it away, removed... Iuniverse - My book sold over 1 year after specific instructions were given to to stop all sales and distribution. 1.0 I published with Iuniverse and after several years of "no Sales therefore no Royalties".. although I was asked many times to "Sign" a physical copy o...