Top Businesses in Springfield, Illinois

More companies in this location

Services in Springfield, Illinois

Latest Reviews in Springfield, Illinois

Big R - Wish i hadnt had them work on my snapper riding mower 1.6 Big R picked up my mower for repairs ( battery wouldnt hold a charge) and for an oil change and blade sharpenig. When i got it back from them it made... Target - Horrible company values Target is the only company that at one of its stores has an employee that writes her own hours and has access to other employees information that has... Lazboy - Poor Quality /Abysmal Customer Service 1.8 In September 2016 we ordered/purchased two couches, a chair, side table and ottoman from the La-Z-Boy store in Springfield, IL. When the furniture... DexYP - Rip off/fraud 1.1 They make promises you sign and then get NOTHING... All the while taking the hefty auto withdraw out of your checking. They won't stop it. Won't... Advantage Auto Sales - Terrible Employee's 5.0 I went there because I was interested in a used vehicle. I realize I only had 500 to put down and needed more...ok.I get that . But to be lied to and... Aspen Dental - Dentures Review from Springfield, Illinois 1.1 Aspen did a total mouth X-ray and didn't see the root still in my gum. They kept telling me that's the way gums heal, I would be ok. I just felt... Schwans - Customer for less than 24 hours - multiple problems 1.0 Ordering was fine, everything else has been a disaster. I selected a delivery time of 11am to 2pm because my husband would be home at that time to... Chick Fil A - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Springfield, Illinois 1.0 They are awesome. They also give that same discount to EMT's, firefighters, military, and EMS/EMR personnel, not just the Police. I think it is easy...