Top Businesses in South Holland, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Holland, Illinois

Cr England - PREMIER CDL TRAINING SCAM? 1. Son applies to CRE online; recruiter immediately returns call; 2. Recruiter checks son's driving record last three years - tells him OK to... Stanley Steemer is a joke. Don't use this company 1.0 My basement flooded and my insurance company sent Stanley Steemer to my home to dry up the water. They tore up my carpet in the basement, the... Meineke - Very Very rude person at the South Holland, IL shop. 1.0 I called the South Holland, IL shop on two occasions to inquire about service and both occasions I ended up hanging up on the person because he was... Invents Company - The Cell All Review from South Holland, Illinois 1.0 I have worked with them for over 2 years and feel like they scammed me out of more then 9,000 dollars. They really did nothing for me except take my... Unbeatablesale Customer Care Review from South Holland, Illinois 1.0 Worst customer service ever, placed an order on 5/28. Not once did I receive status on my order. Today I finally called after getting the run around... Jewel Osco - Running out of hot food too early 3.7 Tonight March 30th 2016 by 7 p.m. central time I went to jewels food store in South Holland Illinois located on Cottage Grove st. to purchase the... Sephora - Password I have had an account with Sephora for 14 years, I went to log in and got a prompt that my password needs 6-12 characters, I have always had the... Dhgate - Smartwatch Review from South Holland, Illinois Im emailing you all again to tell me something about my smartwatch i ordered on the 5th of Dec. and you all have took the money off my debit card on...