Top Businesses in South Elgin, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Elgin, Illinois

Panera Bread - More pissed off than ever with the panera manager Yes today Monday 08-14-2017 I called the south Elgin, Il store to talk to the manager Henry Desrosiers in regards to my daughters availability... Edys - Next to no taste in the peppermint ice cream 3.3 Have eaten this flavor from you many, many times over the recent years, but this year, just recently, I suddenly found I couldn't taste much, if any... Empire Today - Bad Customer Service - Don't Let Empire Do This To You I needed three blinds installed. After several phone calls and one missed appointment on their part, the salesman finally came to get the order. An in... Drive Now Auto Credit - Customer Care Review from South Elgin, Illinois 1.0 My experience with Drive Now has been terrible. They may seem like "miracle" workers for people with bad credit, but in reality they like playing... Express - Return policy is outdated I purchased a skirt for $60.00 that my daughter was going to wear to an awards banquet. She became ill and could not attend. I went to return the skir... Touch Of Modern - They keep your refunds, the return cannot be processed 1.0 If you have to return something you need to contact them. They do not list a phone number on their website and they don't answer the one listed... Wendys - Rude, condescending manager at 1207 W Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL I would rate this store with no star but the lowest is 1 start to be able to post. My son and I went there on May 27, 2016 after I had picked him up... Lazboy Sofa Review from South Elgin, Illinois 1.1 We bought an expensive sectional from lazboy. It came delivered to us defective and the company that needed to assess the issue took 2 months to get...