Top Businesses in Schaumburg, Illinois

More companies in this location

Services in Schaumburg, Illinois

Latest Reviews in Schaumburg, Illinois

OptumRx - Extremely bad 1.1 Continued problems with web site malfunctions, mail order problems, payments not processed correctly, invoiced incorrectly. Delays on phone,... Xsport Fitness - Customer Service is a joke! Love it when they say yea the average hold time is 30 min, after 10 mins please hangup and dial in again! Had to cancel my account to my long surgery... Sono Bello - Don't go there Pushy people. they lure you in with the "free" consultation. Then after they tell you all the wonderful things they will do for you and tell you it... American Homes 4 Rent - AMHMS4RENT is a *** company THEY STEAL your application fee but do nothing and do not submit to underwriters for review. 1.5 They take your money and will not even put in an application for review! We put in an application and gave them 70 bucks which they said is... Metra - Issues with paying for more than one day 2.5 It would be very helpful if you put info on how to pay for multiple days at the train stations. We just spent 23 dollar trying to get the digital... OptumRx - Medicine Cabinet function horrible 2.3 Tried to enter my meds in the medicine cabinet, could not do it for over a month. Kept saying error. They Finally got it working. Now, cannot order... Lifetime Fitness - Cancellation nightmare 2.3 The account manager told me I could cancel at anytime and they would refund my money for any unused time if I cancelled in the middle of the month.... Lord And Taylor - Horrible Customer Service I purchased 4 pairs of shoes last week during the buy more get more sale.. One shoe is Particular (Sam Edelman gladiator sandal) was not available at...