Top Businesses in Orland Park, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Orland Park, Illinois

Pearle Vision - Less than 2 months after spending over $400 for a pair of glasses, one lens is scratched. They will not fix them. 1.2 Took the glasses into the store. They said they cannot fix them, and I would have to pay for a new lens. I have worn glasses for over 35 years, and I... House Of Brides - House of horrors 2.4 I was a walk in customer looking for a dress to attend a wedding. I wanted something off the rack. The sales woman was very helpful. She pulled many... Darvin Furniture - Customer service 1.0 Purchased a warranty for $180.00 for my new dining room tables I purchased. Unfortunately had to contact ultra shield warranty because the finish was... Jcpenney - Can't get installer to call back!! 2.6 Purchased drapes at JC Penny on June 27, and was told I would be contacted for installation. When no one called me back and despite having to call... Resolved Budget Rent A Car - Charged for cancelling reservation after car was not available. 1.0 Reserved a car at Budget Rent-a-car about a 12 days ahead of time. Evening before I was supposed to pick up the vehicle I received a call from the... Darvin Furniture - Complaint 1.0 I purchase some leather furniture from Darvin, and the leather is pilling from my furniture, and I reach out to a manager by the name of Tom, and he... Sears - Totally ignored by management Sent the following to Mr. Lampert a month ago and no response: "3046 Plaza Blanca Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507 March 31, 2017 Mr. Edward Lampert Chief... Bobs Discount Furniture - Claim Tear in Leather Recliner 1.5 My husband and I purchased a new leather recliner furniture set on September 30, 2016. My husband was sitting on the recliner and his keys that were...