Top Businesses in Niles, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Niles, Illinois

Hair Sisters - WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!! 2.5 We were vacationing out of the country for three weeks. During the first week of our stay, we ordered merchandise from this vendor and paid $108 to... Ebonyline - PISSED OFF. 1.0 OMG WHERE TO START. I ORDER A WIG FROM THESE FOOLS ON AUG 24,2017 IT IS NOW SEP 9TH. OKAY LET ME GIVE THEM A CALL....OH WERE SORRY WE ARE WAITING ON... Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service 1.0 Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to... The Hamilton Collection - Never order again! 2.1 I ordered this series of 4 cats dressed as Indians (maybe in March of 2017). I always thought the Hamilton Collection was some to do stuff-NOT-it is... Ebonyline - The worst service EVER! 1.0 I placed an order on 7/3 and till this day my order has not shipped. I have called and get the voice mail all the time i have left numerous messages... LIE, CHEAT and STEAL= Ebonyline.com 1.0 *** Boycott Ebonyline.com (You've been warned). I actually called and spoke with a woman "customer service" on the phone before ordering online with... Ebonyline - Customer service is unaware of what is in stock 3.6 I ordered 6 packs of Outre Bahamas curl 14" crochet braiding hair June 23rd, and it was a message on the website saying that the company would have... Ebonyline - Poor Customer Service I never received my order 1.0 I placed an order on June 30th and I made sure what I ordered was in stock according to their website. Today is July 12th and I still have not...