Top Businesses in Melrose Park, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Melrose Park, Illinois

Sears - An embarrassment of a company!!! 1.0 We bought a refrigerator from Melrose Park, IL Sears outlet store, and we are still waiting for delivery after one month. The delivery service they... 1800flowers - Complete Service Failure 1.0 Ordered flowers for my wife to celebrate our 25th Anniversary - they failed to deliver them on the requested date. The order was not a rush shipment... Collections Etc - Unfair refund policy only 60 days 1.0 We ordered hundred of dollars of items at Christmas. Several included couch covers. We used the red lattice one and it worked fine thru Jan and Feb.... Testimonial A+ Service! Empire Today did an EXCELLENT job on Carpet and Vinyl Flooring in my home They installed carpet in the second floor of my home. I also used them for vinyl plank flooring in my basement, and window treatments. The result is... 1800flowers - Hurt and embarrassed! My uncle died Monday,Nov 28th and I was not able to travel for his wake,which was on Thursday,Dec.1st.. I "sent"(not) flowers on the same day and... Catamaran - Worst pharmacy This is the worst speciality pharmacy we have EVER had to deal it. My husband has been on his anti rejection medications for 2 years now and it still... BagInc - Bag Inc Review 1.0 I had purchased the Ingrid leather bag on August 25, 2016. My order then stayed in 'processing' status for weeks until I made enough complaints and q... Olympic Paint And Stain - Olympic Rescue It--Horriblr Waste Of Money And Time Dear Olympic Customer Service--During August of 2014 we purchased the Rescue it deck paint to resurface our deck and rail system. The Lowe's sales...