Top Businesses in Hoffman Estates, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Kumon - My child not having time 3.6 it is horrible, we love the education, but my child always get so mad at the homework. She never have time to do school work or go to her soccer... Cabinets To Go - Terrible Customer Service- Damage Parts I paid over $3,000 to have more than half of my cabinets damage. Now I'm sitting without a kitchen waiting on replacement parts that don't have a... Sears Customer Care Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois 5.0 I have to say that I had a great experience with Sears customer service. They were quick, efficient and helped make the situation right within 7... Cogent Data Solutions - Great organization to join for career growth 5.0 I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions full-time (More than 5 years). The company sees themselves as a talent-development organization. They... Never purchasing from Sears again, EVER 1.0 My wife and I will never, I repeat NEVER do any more shopping with Sears ever again. Absolutely the most deceiving, irresponsible, unhelpful, lying,... Cabinets To Go - What a GREAT deal 4.3 I just love my kitchen from cabinets to go! We bought our cabinets from our local cabinets to go showroom in Chicago and was amazed with our finished... Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois 1.6 This place is a joke and I will never go back or give this place good reviews. The customer service is garbage and they do nothing to fix it. I orde... Office Depot - Useless Customer Service - holding my money hostage 1.0 My printer broke and I had a warranty through Office Depot. I received a warranty egift card and went online to purchase a printer for overnight deliv...