Top Businesses in Fairview Heights, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Fairview Heights, Illinois

Ralph Lauren - Inferior Product 1.0 Recently I purchased a pair of Ralph Lauren pants at Macy's St. Claire Sq. store. After wearing them the second time I noticed a big opening next to... Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire - Consumer Beware Stay Away 1.0 We had a similar experience but even worse. We went in for a check engine light service to come out with $2275 service they claimed we needed.... Dobbs Tire And Auto - Never take your car to Dobbs Tire & Auto on 50 Lincoln Hwy in Fairview Heights, IL 2.3 I want to start off by saying I am very frequent customer of the Dobbs location in Shiloh, IL and I do not have enough good things to say about the... Homegoods - Malfunctioning Cash Register Issue I Was told to leave my merchandise at cash register by Assistant or Manager not sure what the employee title was. I was paying for merchandise with a... Interval International - Never any inventory or availability 1.6 Since June of last year I have tried to make reservation at least 25 different resorts Interval International advertises for and not one has had... Steak N Shake - Chocolate Milkshake Review from Fairview Heights, Illinois 3.4 Order two chocolate shakes and an unsweet tea. We pulled up to the window and the worker said, "I have no idea what you ordered." We told her again.... Davids Bridal - Would never suggest to anyone 1.3 I recently bought a bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal store in Fairview Heights IL. Upon arriving to the store, we looked through all of the bride... Techskills - No job no money no records no certification 1.0 I started at techskills back in 2006 i graduated high school early and went to school. i paid 11,000 with interest for the medical billing and coding...