Top Businesses in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

BluePearl Veterinary Partners - Exploited hearing impaired pet owner - $2,600!! 1.7 Brought cat in during the night as it was in distress. Left the cat with them and ultimately had to put the cat down - despite the fact that they... Ceva Logistics - Does not get worse 1.3 They have missed multiple deliveries, lied to us and had us wait at the house for something that never showed up, called a random number and gave my... American Express is a Corrupt, Criminal Enterprise - Class Action Needed 1.0 This seems to be happening all over the country, relentlessly, and people need to be aware. I had read all about it, but never in a million years... Mypillow - Tried to order - Gave Up 1.0 tried to find buy 1 pillow and get 1 free. Website did not allow and was charging for 2 pillows and no discount even though I clicked n the buy 1 get... Resolved Collections Etc - Poor Customer Service 3.9 I have purchased many items from Collections over the years but never used their customer service until now. One of several items that I purchased... Shaadi - My account disappeared after payment of two years. 3.5 My account email id disappeared after I made the payment for next two years for the membership on shaadi.com. Their customer service number is also... Zoosk - What a scam website. 1.0 subscribed the three month service for 59.99 and without getting a single message reply in one week, I decided to quit and then find out they do not d... Iron Mountain - Incompetence at its finest. My company uses Iron Mountain to pick up and destroy our confidential documentation. On multiple occasions I have contacted Iron Mountain to...