Top Businesses in Des Plaines, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Des Plaines, Illinois

United Airlines Economy Fare 2.6 I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit... Montway Auto Transport - Careless, unsympathetic, and a big disappointment 1.0 Montway Auto Transport subcontracted to Robert Peralta of Interstate Auto Carriers LLC and has not suspended using his company. If you use these... Montway Auto Transport - Personal items 2.1 stole access port value $620 and motorcycle helmet $200 shipped to marine Corps at Camp Pendleton from inside Subaru and asked before shipping from... Madden Hair Salon - Money moocher 1.6 Rosie did not listen to me. I asked for caramel brown highlights and I got blonde. They weren't even highlights. My hair looked like opposite ombré.... Kmart - Bad bad return policy and customer care 2.6 Sunday 1/13/17 my wife and I went into the K-mart on Lee Rd, inDes Plaines. IL to shop. We puchased ski pants and Round Sofa seat for toalet, and... Montway Auto Transport - THE WORST COMPANY EVER !!! MONTWAY TRUE LIERS !!! 1.0 I booked to transport my car from Florida to Chicago. 1. they were 2 weeks late to pickup 2. They damaged my car , $3200 . When I called to tell them... Resolved Montway Auto Transport - Unreliable Car Transport Company 4.1 I contacted Montway in early December hoping to have my car transported from Stony Point, NY to Naples, Florida in late December. While they informed... Chase Bank - ATM error is now my error! I was going to deposit my CHASE payroll check today into the ATM and saw before I finished the transaction that funds wouldn't be available till the...