Top Businesses in Dekalb, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dekalb, Illinois

Hearing Help Express - Refund 5.0 told hearing help I was not happy with hearing aid and was given an authorization number for return On August 7 I was told it would take several... Ford Extended Warranty - Waranty rigid and unwavering 1.3 I was alerted by another driver on the Interstate that there was something wrong with my car. When I pulled over, I saw nothing out of the ordinary... Zipcar - Customer Care Review from Dekalb, Illinois 2.3 On my first occasion using Zipcar, I misunderstood the fact that it was not a 1-way car service; you have to return the car back to its original... Rushcard - I lost m RUSH CARD I had recently lost my rushcard or should i say misplaced it i went on my account and paused my card so if i didnt find or it really was lost no one c... Teechip - Horrible Horrible 1.0 My order was never shipped. After multiple emails with promises of someone contacting me, nothing has happened or phone call being returned. Tried... Thumbtack - Cleaning Service Review from Dekalb, Illinois Desteny Smith was hired to clean windows and screens inside and outside at 8am on Oct.5. No show, I called at 9am and left a message. She returned... The Cover Guy - Don't know what they are doing 1.2 Don't do business with this company. They fill your order with whatever suits their fancy regardless of what you actually order. Once they mess up you... Usaa - Website Review from Dekalb, Illinois Went to usaa.com to become member. Got to section that says read agreement and proceed. Agreement wasn't there. Couldn't proceed without lying about h...