Top Businesses in Danville, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Danville, Illinois

Terminix - Service wasn't furnished but charged for the service 1.0 April 25, 2017 I received an invoice via email stating that the house had been serviced. I called the Danville, IL office immediately and stated that... With Official Company Response Fashionmia - B1040951 Review from Danville, Illinois 2.4 I placed an order in February, 9 months ago, and am still waiting on my refund for items in that order that were out of stock, but I wasn't aware of... Monterey Financial Services - Loan Review from Danville, Illinois I unfortunately took out a loan through this company...HORRIBLE MISTAKE!!! The loan was only for 600 dollars and ended up paying over 1100 and I had... Arbys - Sanitary Conditions Review from Danville, Illinois We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they... Directv - Customer Care Review from Danville, Illinois 1.0 These people are complete idiots! You cannot understand anything their customer service people say because they're OUTSIDE the USA!! They're... Feldco - Window Installation Review from Danville, Illinois My husband and I live in Plainfield,IL and we had our entire house redone with new windows from Feldco. The sales rep was actually VERY to the point,... Illini Moving Labor - Lying, cheating and waste of time and money. Will damage your stuff. 1.0 Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human -... Bob Evans Restaurants - Burnt sausage 3.1 on saturday july 16 i was at BoB Evans in champaign il.i order breakfast.when the waitress bought my food my sausage was burnt black.I told the...