Top Businesses in Chicago, Illinois

More companies in this location

Services in Chicago, Illinois

1.5
1217 reviews

Tv Services

Latest Reviews in Chicago, Illinois

People Magazine - July 31st cover is 3.1 I am so unbelievably shocked that ANY journalist or EDITOR could even think of placing such libelous (true or not), un-American (tearing apart a... Vivid Seats - Worst Seats I paid $2100 for 2 Shakira seats row 4 and they put me in row 3 at the very end which is significantly farther away since Shakira has a center,... Denlab Direct - Class Action Suit Join Me 1.0 I live in Virginia and this company has been a nightmare to work with. I have been dealing with them since january 3 2017. I have contacted them... Etihad Airways - Waiting for my sunglasses I travelled from Abu Dhabi to Chicago on 19th of May and I forgot my glasses in the plane. I realized that after getting off the plane. I checked... Staples no good for the disabled. Besides all the hoops they make you jump thru to get their rewards, they have the checkout counter set up so you have to walk around a 15 ft shelf... Alpine Home Air - Bunch of lies and waste of time 1.0 Called in on July 10 talked to Joseph Waller about getting a quote. Asked how long will it take to receive the product, Joseph said "since your in IL... Usps - Ridicules 1.3 I've had a package sitting in Chicago for a month now! I've called 7 times to no avail... Chicago has to have the most incompetent workers and postal... Warranty at Hunter Douglas is a joke 1.5 I have hunter douglas blinds in 2 of my rooms and they both are broken. I called customer service 3 months ago and they send me parts to DIY the...