Top Businesses in Chicago, Illinois

More companies in this location

Services in Chicago, Illinois

1.4
1147 reviews

Tv Services

Latest Reviews in Chicago, Illinois

Air Berlin - Lost Baggage 1.8 On July 21, 2017, my mother and I had a flight from Rome-Berlin(TXL)-Chicago. Upon arrival in Berlin, we were met with a sea of people trying to get... We Clean Carpets - What a rip off 1.0 My grandfather hired them to clean the carpets. After the tech left and the carpets dried somewhat, they were still dirty and not just wet. He called... People Magazine - July 31st cover is 3.1 I am so unbelievably shocked that ANY journalist or EDITOR could even think of placing such libelous (true or not), un-American (tearing apart a... Vivid Seats - Worst Seats 1.0 I paid $2100 for 2 Shakira seats row 4 and they put me in row 3 at the very end which is significantly farther away since Shakira has a center,... Denlab Direct - Class Action Suit Join Me 1.0 I live in Virginia and this company has been a nightmare to work with. I have been dealing with them since january 3 2017. I have contacted them... Etihad Airways - Waiting for my sunglasses I travelled from Abu Dhabi to Chicago on 19th of May and I forgot my glasses in the plane. I realized that after getting off the plane. I checked... Staples no good for the disabled. Besides all the hoops they make you jump thru to get their rewards, they have the checkout counter set up so you have to walk around a 15 ft shelf... Alpine Home Air - Bunch of lies and waste of time 1.0 Called in on July 10 talked to Joseph Waller about getting a quote. Asked how long will it take to receive the product, Joseph said "since your in IL...