Top Businesses in Chicago, Illinois

More companies in this location

Services in Chicago, Illinois

1.4
1150 reviews

Tv Services

Latest Reviews in Chicago, Illinois

Tj Maxx - VERY UNPROFESSIONAL MANNERS ASK A QUESTION TO A EMPLOYEE AND SPOOK TO ME IN A UNRUDLY WAY LIKE SHE WAS ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING. HER NAME WAS DEMITA LATHAN AT 600 S MICHIGAN AVE... Orangetheory Fitness - Won't stop calling me 1.0 When OT opened their new location I called and inquired about a free week. I was told I have to come in for a tour. I am pretty athletic and did lots... Oreo - Not good anymore :( 1.0 Asked my husband to pick up a package of regular old Oreos from Walmart. I haven't had any in years and thought I'd have a treat while the kids are... People Magazine - Your magazine is too liberal. Not for everyone. Please TRY to be Fair. Today's magazine.WOW!! How biased can you be? You Always bash Trump and bow to Obama and Clinton. Not everyone feels the same way as you do. I know... Computershare - Would not refund 40 dollar fee 1.0 My name is Ladonna Montgomery Set up direct deposit for my shares i sold to be put in my account was not aware i couldnt do it because it was a debit... Air Berlin - Lost Baggage 1.8 On July 21, 2017, my mother and I had a flight from Rome-Berlin(TXL)-Chicago. Upon arrival in Berlin, we were met with a sea of people trying to get... We Clean Carpets - What a rip off 1.0 My grandfather hired them to clean the carpets. After the tech left and the carpets dried somewhat, they were still dirty and not just wet. He called... People Magazine - July 31st cover is 3.1 I am so unbelievably shocked that ANY journalist or EDITOR could even think of placing such libelous (true or not), un-American (tearing apart a...