Top Businesses in Bolingbrook, Illinois

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Bolingbrook, Illinois

Weathertech - Delivered wrong address Called customer service to alert that I did not receive my floor inserts for my Lincoln. Was basically accused of having signed for them and... Cabinets To Go - What a DEAL!!! 4.7 I was a little apprehensive to say the least - but WOW I'm so happy I moved forward. I could not believe the savings and service I got. If you need... Weathertech - Customer Service is majorly lacking When asked about any possible discount for government purchases, I was told there was a 5% discount for government and municipalities. Purchases had... Weathertech - Order I visited your store on 12/30 and placed a order for a 2012 Ford Exploer. The person I spoke to asked me several times the make and model and if I... Highway Robbery by WeatherTech 2.1 Bought my son front and rear floor liners for his Chrysler 300 for Christmas. The clips on his floorboard have to go through the holes in the liners... Weathertech - Cheap Material Can I start by saying I viewed the great advertised television commercials. I read the reviews on Amazon and they were mostly good. So, I knew I was... Weathertech - Poor customer service 4.0 After spending upwards of $600.00 on several sets for mutiple vehicles I finally ran into a problem. The product offered is second to none but the... Weathertech - Very Disappointed 4.1 As a gift to my wife, order and received (fast delivery) the front & rear set for a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze LT (Automatic) and I am very disappointed...