Latest Reviews in Sandpoint, Idaho

LTD Commodities - Review in Shopping category from Sandpoint, Idaho Purchased items from Ltd... product, price, and delivery time were as expected. However, 10-12 days after the transaction was complete I received... Great Value Pro-Strength Carpet Cleaner Review from Sandpoint, Idaho RANT AND WARNING!! I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet... Thor Industries Ace Motorcoach Review from Sandpoint, Idaho What a big mistake buying an ace motorcoach, two pages of repairs in the first week of ownership from the front window to the back. We had window,... Loopnet - This company is a scam 2.5 I signed up for the three month listing, but they don't make it very clear that you have to update your listing every 30 days or it will not show up... AIM Used Auto Parts - Aim old me a engine A grade engine with 52,000 miles and I received a core engine. Joseph Miller sold me a engine with 52,000 tested by them and a six month warranty because it was a A grade engine. He stated the was in their Tampa... AIRBNB. Bad Experience, No Recourse, No Refunds, No Reviews Allowed. First time at AirBNB. 72 year old granny, booked 3 nights at Condo on the Cliff, St. Johns, Or. and had to leave after 1 night due to a hostess who... Partsgeek - CV AXLE SHOWED UP IN GOOD BOX SEALED BUT CV IN PIECES 2.5 I ordered a CV axle for my Audi and got a box with ungreased CV joints, one band clamp for the outer boot broken in the box and the inner CV joint in... Sears Home Services - Refrigerator still not working right Have been trying to get a refrigerator repaired for six weeks. Serviceman keeps the appointment but after three visits and $400 in repairs the...