Top Businesses in Idaho Falls, Idaho

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Idaho Falls, Idaho

Melaleuca Security - Very poor service for Security. 1.6 I had to have a new security box put in because the change required a new chip. I could not put in the chip because I had surgery in October that... SpeedConnect - Thinking of Speed Connect as an ISP? Just. Say. NO! 1.4 I call in to get help. The guy (Ben) has me do a bunch of stuff (nothing works) then types awhile, barely speaking to me. Then he comes back on and... Melaleuca - Getting your money back is like pulling teeth 1.2 I am thoroughly disgusted with this company. To help a friend get her business off the ground, I bought their vitamins for 100.00. At no time was I... Melaleuca has changed my Life! 5.0 I have had nothing but success with Melaleuca, Yes its a one time membership fee now of $19. annually. They charge me $9.99 a month for my Business... SpeedConnect - Shady billing practices 1.0 I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and usually mail my bill payments in once a month for all my services when I receive my SS check. The only... Speedconnect more like Lagconnect 2.1 Speedconnect provides slow internet speeds making online gaming a pain, the salesman promised a consistent 5-8 mbps even though I'm paying for the 15... Melaleuca - False advertising and marketing 1.0 BE CAREFULL, the 100% satisfaction guarantee is not what you think. ie: You buy a bottle of vitamins and decide they aren't for you after taking... Camping World - Repair -?? please 1.0 I purchased a 2016 Black rock on 11Jun 2016, at the Idaho Falls, Idaho store. And on the walk around the outdoor kitchen door was found to be warped....