Top Businesses in Coeur D Alene, Idaho

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Want to return moms Miracle Ears and was told no My mom purchased her two Miracle Ears on 9/23/16. She had pretty good luck, but the charge would not keep for longer than eight hours and as time... Yelp - Customer Care Review from Coeur D Alene, Idaho 1.8 The whole concept of only being chsrged when someone actually clicks on your ad makes it seem,like a pretty good deal. Turns out their explaination... Sleep Number - Uncomfortable Overpriced piece of *** 1.5 $8000.00 spent on the I8 split top king and is more uncomfortable than the $2800.00 bed i am trying to replace. They don't tell you that you can't re... Pottery Barn - Terrible customer service 1.0 1st issue - products I ordered went on sale the next day by 20%. Called to get a credit and they would not do so tried to cancel my order to reorder... Thumbtack - Waste of valuable time As photographers you want to maximize our time. I spent all morning creating a quote, when i submitted that it gave me an error i had to send in... Gamestop - Great Customer Service! 4.2 I bought a new cricket phone at game stop because they were running a special at the time, where I got the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and I made a... Z57 hijacked my URL and email and holds me hostage at $70 per month 1.3 If I could drive to their location to speak to a manager, I would do so. I have been with the company for over a decade where they have extracted... Frigidaire - Garage Refrigerator---Not! 3.0 I purchased a refrigerator for placement in my garage. Bought a Frigidaire as it was advertised as "garage ready". Being that the environment in a...