Top Businesses in Coeur D Alene, Idaho

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Zerowater - Pitcher design FAIL 2.5 The lid is very hard to remove for refilling the pitcher. Then, it falls off sometimes when you're filling your glass! Water everywhere! Then that... Want to return moms Miracle Ears and was told no My mom purchased her two Miracle Ears on 9/23/16. She had pretty good luck, but the charge would not keep for longer than eight hours and as time... Yelp - Customer Care Review from Coeur D Alene, Idaho 1.8 The whole concept of only being chsrged when someone actually clicks on your ad makes it seem,like a pretty good deal. Turns out their explaination... Sleep Number - Uncomfortable Overpriced piece of *** 1.5 $8000.00 spent on the I8 split top king and is more uncomfortable than the $2800.00 bed i am trying to replace. They don't tell you that you can't re... Pottery Barn - Terrible customer service 1.0 1st issue - products I ordered went on sale the next day by 20%. Called to get a credit and they would not do so tried to cancel my order to reorder... Thumbtack - Waste of valuable time As photographers you want to maximize our time. I spent all morning creating a quote, when i submitted that it gave me an error i had to send in... Gamestop - Great Customer Service! 4.2 I bought a new cricket phone at game stop because they were running a special at the time, where I got the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and I made a... Z57 hijacked my URL and email and holds me hostage at $70 per month 1.3 If I could drive to their location to speak to a manager, I would do so. I have been with the company for over a decade where they have extracted...