Top Businesses in Hong Kong, Hong Kong

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Horrible travel site is Ctrip, BEWARE OF POTENTIAL SCAM!! 1.0 I found Ctrip quote for a specific hotel from Trip Advisor, I've had good experience with Trip advisor so I went to the link and booked the hotel... Agoda - CHEAT I booked a room in Japan trip and chose to defer my payment. Yesterday was the due date to pay, the payment made and I found the exchange rate is muc... Coach Outlet - Customer Service and Buying experience sucks Your customer shopping experience is absolute horrible and disappointing. I placed an order last week. No e-mail communication about update whatesoeve... Kryptos Rewards - Matthew Tripp working with career criminals 1.0 Why would kames Packers friend and business partner be involved with professional criminals like Glenn Connelly and Mick featherstone - because he is... Max And Co - Sold Faulty Goods 1.6 I purchased a top from Max & Co. IFC store, Hong Kong. When I took it out of my closed to wear when I went to remove the tags I noticed a very large h... The Colosseum At Caesars Palace - Horrible Show Ticketing Service 1.1 I bought a pair of Britney Spears show tickets from Caesars Entertainment ticketing center. Due to flight cancellation and delays, me and my friend wo... Viator - Not a Very Good Experience I only had a couple days in Shanghai so decided to do a day tour. After looking at those available, I usually check Trip Advisor to see who other tra... Sitejabber - Another fraud and scam, please beware yourself. I can tell you that, the previous review about sitejabber is true.

I was lucky enough not a victim because I wrote around 9 reviews about following...