Top Businesses in Kapolei, Hawaii

More companies in this location

Services in Kapolei, Hawaii

Latest Reviews in Kapolei, Hawaii

Goodyear - Oil Change Took vehicle for an oil change. Over the weekend an oil leak developed, I could not locate where it was coming from. Took vehicle back to Goodyear to... First Hawaiian Bank - Return checks after they are covered 2.7 First Hawaiian bank will actually hold a check so they can get their return check fee I deposited a check on Friday Friday night a direct deposit... WARNING! -- AirBnb's Platform Has Been Hacked! Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been h... Offerup - Customer Care Review from Kapolei, Hawaii 1.0 Bad customer sevice infact NO CUSTOMER SERVICE...NO CONTACT INFORMATION TO CALL AND YET THEY CAN TAKE YOUR LISTING OFF ...AND EXPECT UOU TO PAY 1.99... LG Electronics - LG WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! 3.0 I had a LG G4 Cellphone, not nearly as advanced and big as a fridge but believe me it was just as much of a hassle trying to get it repaired. It took... Costco - Cashier Can't Count 3.2 On 5/13/16 i bought a pizza from your Ka Uka Costco in Hawaii. The clerk Bryan B. gave me 0.47 instead of 0.58. He gave me the tax charged. Had to... Regal Cinemas Customer Care Review from Kapolei, Hawaii 1.0 Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood... Resolved Tropicana Products - Trop50 Juice Product is deceptive 3.0 I've been a Tropicana Orange Juice customer for 25 years. I've always been impressed with the purity of the orange juice (not from concentrate) and h...