Top Businesses in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Profiling, harassment, intimidation tactics in Paradise( Target Store Kailua Kona, Hawaii) Monday, May 22, 2017 I went to shop at Target in Kailua Kona, HI and was TARGETED yet again. On this occasion, I shopped for household cleaning... Thumbtack - Fake Leads I continually get requests for quotes from folks, but when I follow through to the point of sending a quote I always notice that the name of the... Upstep - THESE ARE NOT CUSTOM ORTHOTICS AT ALL!!! I am both mad and upset the I bought Upstep supposed orthotics! These are not custom at all..At best they are cookie-cut die cut straight off the... Wyndham Hotel Group - Wydham Timeshare 1.0 I was recently in the Big Island, Hawaii near Kona. I was introduced to Wyndham Kona Resort by a friend and their timeshare program. I already have... Fox News - Megyn Kelly vs Mike Huckabee Megyn Kelly has exposed herself as a liberal plant apparently hired by Fox News to subvert conservative opinion. It took me awhile to accept this, as... MACYS CREDIT FRAUD This happened to me also. Salesman told me I would save 20% if I got a Macys card. I declined. He told me if I signed the electronic tablet he would... Northern Leasing - Please help me out here in Hawaii I rented from Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.. for a few months a year ago. I was told by their fraudulent sales person that if I was unhappy in any wa... Bingohall - Account Review from Kailua Kona, Hawaii 1.8 Do not use a regular credit card here, only prepaid. The site is not secured as I've had multiple cards just in the last 90 days end up with...