Top Businesses in Honolulu, Hawaii

More companies in this location

Services in Honolulu, Hawaii

Latest Reviews in Honolulu, Hawaii

Taco Bell - Closing Early 3.5 I'm writing about the TacoBell in the Moanalua Shopping Center at 934 Valkenburgh St., Honolulu, HI 96818. They indicate that their hours of... Sky Waikiki - Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza 1.0 Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans.... Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews 1.3 We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety... Fema - Told I was Drunk 1.0 I was holding for almost 3 hours until a male got on the phone and was very rude and said your just trying to get money from us, He said you were... Macys - Macy's & AMEX credit card fraud sign up unauthorized MACY’S AMEX CREDIT CARD OPENED WITHOUT MY CONSENT. AMEX FRAUDULENT PRACTICE. THIS IS FRAUD. THIS IS SIMILAR TO Wells Fargo’s FRAUDULENT CREDIT... Hilton Hawaiian Village Dairy Queen 2.0 Been going to Dairy Queen for 50+ years and never had a complaint until now. We purchased the Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard. In Hawaii, it's not cheap,... Taco Bell - Very pissed off! Workers & manager didn't care 2.3 Sooo..... I have tried to call the Taco Bell hotline, but they are closed at this time.. I wanted to send in a complaint e-mail, but I didn't want it... Mercedes Benz - MB of Honolulu Unreliable and inexperience Technician I brought a car that has existing recall and just found out there is an issue with the car I thought it was related to the service bulletin recall so...