Top Businesses in Faridabad, Haryana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Faridabad, Haryana

Godaddy - My highest bid then our domain is not my account 1.0 Winning bid notification Congratulations! You have placed the winning bid for Item Number 232245339, jiaoberoi.com, in the amount of US$12.00. To... Apple Mac Book Air 256 GB 1.2 This is with regards to the issues arising out of a new apple product. Firstly, buying a premium product already creates a hole in your pocket but on... Pepperfry - Shipping Service Review from Faridabad, Haryana 1.0 Pepperfry just a mental torture,have ordered dressing table which has not been assembled yet..horrible...have called the customer care several times. Another victim of mr. anees ahmad (apricot appliances) 1.0 we are also victim of mr. anees ahmad . he will purchase gas stove from us . he is give us some fake chqs agaist payment & also taking bill of fake fi... Aliexpress - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Faridabad, Haryana 1.3 Aliexpress is basically a forge online company.It works by fooling innocent people.It will first offer a item at a very low or affordable cost with... Nishan Kohli Makeup - Nishan Kohli: Worst Make Up Artist 1.0 No sense of hair cutting. This man is really a dumb person on earth. I really dont understand when they dont know the basic hair cutting then why they... Ford - Feedback for dealer services We finalised a ford vehicle at our premises and provided cheque of amount way more than booking amount and was told vehicle to be delivered in few day... Aliexpress - Account Review from Faridabad, Haryana Order No. 71611662330987
Dear sir,
I have send the documents for account verification which was required.my payment has been be detected from my acco...