Top Businesses in Tucker, Georgia

More companies in this location

Services in Tucker, Georgia

Latest Reviews in Tucker, Georgia

Wild Bill Wholesale - An Obvious Management Problem 1.3 I ordered a body cam at what I thought was a great price, averaging $25-$30 dollars lower than eBay where I normally buy such things. It was a Sunday... 50 Floor - Also unhappy i too have had a bad experience with 50 floor. we ordered hardwood for our landing and stairs and carpet for the room. two months later we are still... Panel Systems Unlimited - False Review 5.0 My name is Scott Chapman and I am the owner of Panel Systems Unlimited and I just stumbled across this post. I have no idea who this is as we have... Other Company - Terrible general contractor We contracted with Mekhael ("Michael") Sawaya for work on our newly purchased, 40+ year old home. He agreed to rebuild the balcony, repair leaking... Auto Glass Now - Went in for window replacement, they damaged my door interior. 2.1 If you can't do the job, don't try to do it and damage stuff. Had my window smashed out the night before my birthday (yay). Took it to the Tucker... Nu Republic - SCAMMED AND IDENTITY STOLEN BY NUREPBLIC TAX PREPARATION 1.0 I had a rep named Matin Muhammed come to my home to give me an estimate for tax preperation. It was early January and I did not have any of my tax... Campers Inn - Roof repair on motorhome 1.0 Took motor home to tucker for roof sealing service dept said sealing would give unit some more years no problem 4 months later after service manager... Ge Appliances - Monogram refrigerator not cooling. 1.0 Worst service on the planet. Always a week out on scheduling service and GE turns over overflow to subcontractors that are also a minimum of 5 days...