Top Businesses in Stockbridge, Georgia

More companies in this location

Services in Stockbridge, Georgia

Latest Reviews in Stockbridge, Georgia

American Deli - HORRIBLE 2.6 I went to the American deli in Stockbridge (Henry county) & I ordered a 5 piece lemon pepper with fried rice as the ticket is being handed to the... Covington Credit - ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE 1.1 I toom a lian with Covington Credit located in Stockbridge, Ga about 4 months ago. My payments wete always on time until i had to have emergency... Brandsmart Usa - DO NOT BUY FROM BRANDSMART/TAKING OVER 2 MONTHS TO GET SERVICE ON A LIFT CHAIR FOR A WHEELCHAIR BOUND MAN!!!!!!! 1.2 I purchased an electric lift chair for my wheelchair bound husband in July 2016. Since then the chair has quit working twice and all 3 components... Lowes - No quality product, No quality service 1.8 I purchased a mower on 4.3.2017 from a local store. The unit was in a box - sealed when we picked this up. We were told that the mower company... Brandsmart Usa - Tablet 1.5 Brandsmart is selling wranteds they are not standing behind this is wrong taking peoples money and they will not do anything to help you at all so... Great Expressions Dental Centers - Lack of professionalism 1.0 Pediatric's side never answers the phones. When Dr. Paschal cancels an appointment, the parents are not notified. Very unprofessional. The only thing... Nfm Lending - Don't waste your time and money. 1.0 After few months work and gathering documents and paying for appraisal for almost double what I was told and what was on loan statement and running... Brandsmart Usa - Poor Repair Service 1.0 I am about to have my 3rd ice maker installed on my Kitchenaid 4 door refrigerator. Now for a Kitchenaid product, the ice maker is very inferior but...