Top Businesses in Smyrna, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Smyrna, Georgia

Wendys - Bad Manager 1.0 The Wendy's store at the corner of windy hill rd and south Cobb drive in Smyrna ga just turned 25 customers away because they had 6 cars at the drive... Behr - It looked great for a yr I done everything that you said to do before painting my deck and now look at it . we r now trying to get it off its a mess WE have to get down on... Behr textured deck paint caused rapid potting to occur to boards that were cut on the ends. 1.6 We did an over haul to our 16 x 20 deck. ( Replaced all worn boards and pressure washed the deck) Two months later we painted the deck with Behr deck... Capital Cadillac - Won't Honor an Insurance Claim 1.0 My vehicle was hit by Andrew Arnold on 5/16/2017. Arnold gave me a Capital Cadillac Insurance card and represented he worked for them. Arnold had... Behr - DECKOVER-WORST PAINT EVER!!! 1.0 LAST APRIL 2016, I PAINTED OUR BRAND NEW DECK WITH DECKOVER. THE DECK HAD BEEN INSTALLED LATE FALL 2015 AND SAT UNTOUCHED BY HUMAN FEET. I FOLLOWED... Waypoint Homes - Completely awful 1.0 We signed our lease less than a month ago, and all I can say is that the local office has proven that they couldn't care less about 1) wasting our... Charter Communications - Lied to when signing up 1.6 I was told by the sales department that the Astros channel (Root Sports) was a part of their package. I signed up with Spectum because of this... Bill Caroll @ Autozone . . . 1.0 AutoZone is terrible. It is a place to repair cars in a lot with parts that are terrible. It has low pay, and most of the people there are addicts...