Top Businesses in Sandy Springs, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sandy Springs, Georgia

Ups Store - UPS charged me $475 for packages that could have been mailed via usps for $40. 1.0 The photo I uploaded does not show my credit card number at all it shows how the ups ripped me off by charging me an outrageous amount of money. The... Thomas Eye Group - Not happy - long waits and poor service 1.9 Brought my daughter in with something in her eye that needs to be removed. Why did they need to do eye pressure test for this? They move patients in... Office Depot - Bad customer service 2.8 I am done with this store. It's in my neighborhood and the most convenient for me but I am done. Amber is slow and rude. She used to be friendly,... Thomas Eye Group - Poorly Run Practice - excessive wait times 1.8 This practice values profits over patients. I waited 3 hours for a post-op visit and ended up walking out. The staff saw the whole thing as a joke.... Lifetime Fitness - Harith has no respect for service members 3.5 My husband was recently on leave from his station with the military over seas when I requested a guest pass for him to use the gym with me, the... Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography. In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her servi... Dresslily - Dress Review from Sandy Springs, Georgia 1.1 This is the second I have posted on this blog. I am still awaiting the delvery that I placed with Dress Lily 3 weeks ago. I was given a number to cal... Pottery Barn - Pbteen Sherpa Pop Throw Review from Sandy Springs, Georgia 1.8 We were sent the throw. I paid for the initials to be mongrammed as a Christmas present for my 11 year old daughter. They put the monogram on upside...