Top Businesses in Saint Simons Island, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saint Simons Island, Georgia

Iyogi - New scam "Iyogi" called and knew about the contract I had purchased in January 2016 ( $359) . He claimed he needed to remove a malfunctioning ,virus protection... Crystal Springs Water - Contaminated Just now went to change bottle out and noticed bottom 2 inches of water in bottle is yellow green. In all the bottles of water I've loaded over... Jns Pets - SCAMMED I Ordered item in early March and called several times, sent emails and got no response. Have not received item ordered and don't expect to, especial... Staples is inept and engaged in theft 2.3 Paid for diagnostic test on Sony Vaio laptop, then paid for repair, Staples forgot to order parts for at least one month. Complained about no... Weddingwire - COCKTAILS AND DETAILS - FRAUD We hired this vendor to plan our wedding after reading great reviews about their service on Weddingwire. They totally botched our wedding, include... Atlanta Peach Movers - I used to work there, yes, it is a terrible business. 1.0 I used to work for Orlando Lynch at Atlanta Peach Movers and in my short time there I can tell you I was absolutely disgusted at the way he treats... Flipkey - Unethical company I've been a flipkey customer for about 5 years. It started out as a good company, then something went wrong a couple of years ago. Their customer... Choxi - HORRIBLE I placed an order for 2 items. Only one was delivered. I placed a call to customer service. Both the representative and a supervisor stated that they...