Top Businesses in Rome, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rome, Georgia

Spears Mattress - Sagged mattress within one year of full use 1.0 I Purchased a Full sized mattress for my adult son in our Florida Home. We are snowbirds, therefore the mattress was only used for a month at a time... Ryans Buffet - Customer satisfaction I had the pleasure of visiting your establishment on 11-3-16. This is the first time I have visited this establishment in 5 years. The food was... Kfc - Combo Meal Review from Rome, Georgia 2.0 I went to your Rome Georgia rsturant last week, I ask for fresh cooked ckicken. They gave me leftover chicken instead. I drove back and asked for... Behr - Deckover Deck Paint Review from Rome, Georgia 1.0 Still scraping off old deliver so we can repaint/repair rotten boards. The fifty year guarantee is a joke. Paint cost over 150.00 for five gallons.... DHL.DE has FAILED me. I had a package delivered from Germany recently. I called and called, begging anybody to help me determine when the package would arrive. NOBODY at ei... Food Lion - Mad as *** 4.0 i went to food lion in Rome GA and this lady Melissa was being so rude, she was cursing and on her phone and everything she was rolling her eyes she... Ross Dress For Less - Unethical Behavior The ASM for ROSS store 656 Rome, Ga. was assigned to clean stockroom , this is what she put on her social media page FB the night b4. Free scrap... Pennymac - Horrible Customer service. Cant wait to refinance. 1.0 They have given me the same run around since May. Many many lenghty phone calls and emails. Over night mail, Faxes, and more phone calls. I finally re...