Top Businesses in Riverdale, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Riverdale, Georgia

Churchs Chicken - Yes I have and they won't call me back and my car is messed 2.0 I was going through drive-thru I got my order and they didn't tell me there was a big hole and in front of the car my car went and hit the holes very... The Dump - Lumpy, squeaky, hard mattress 1.8 Spent a lot of money for this mattress. I had it less than a year and it is squeaking and lumpy. I did not realize the mattress could not be flipped... Terminix - Missed appointments The College Park Ga. Location delivers horrible customer service. The technicians never ever ever make my appointments period. They do not call or... Direct Buy Warranty - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Riverdale, Georgia Just found out this company is no longer in business. What recourse do I have. Mad in GA Motel 6 Room Booking Review from Riverdale, Georgia 2.5 I recently rented a room at Motel 6 At 4951 Stanford St. Abaline Texas. I called at 3:00 on Sunday June 13, 2016. I was informed by the clerk MRs.... With Official Company Response Fashionmia Jacket Review from Riverdale, Georgia 1.5 I placed my order April 28, 2016, I received my order on May 20th. I received a different jacket not the one I ordered. It took so long to received my... Lexington Law - It costs to cancel! 2.1 I signed up for Lexington Law repair services in March 13th. They charged me initially $120 to start the case. I changed my mind and cancelled within... My Perfect Resume Membership Review from Riverdale, Georgia I too was decieved i put in for the one time trial basis for this app less than a month ago my card has been build for the $1.95 and a $29.95 fee...