Top Businesses in Rex, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rex, Georgia

Coast Dental - Unprofessional - All Locations from what it looks like from reviews On 11-7-16 I was seen to have my braces tightened had a few questions about the process. I have had the same gap on one side that had not changed for... Chilis Customer Care Review from Rex, Georgia 2.0 Went out to dinner after movie on Mount Zion went to Chili's bar and grill upon entering there was a long wait so we went to the bar it was plates lef... Valet Waste - Joke of a trash company 1.0 I have had great service from them one year, and the very next year I paid for the whole year in advance. Since then I have had nothing but issues in... J And R Appliance Repair Dryer Repair Review from Rex, Georgia This company was recommended by my warranty company to repair my dryer. It has been two weeks now and it still doesn't work. They claim it was the... Kroger Prescription Refill Review from Rex, Georgia 2.3 I have been a long time paying customer of Kroger's and as of today I will not step foot in any Kroger I will post to my Facebook page I will post... Lgi Homes - NO PRIVACY! 1.0 I went to view LGI homes at Semaphore Crossing in Rex, GA on 01/04/2015. I was already skeptical after reading a lot of the reviews but I believe in... Walmart - Waiting on check. At Morrow GA store. My car was damaged by shopping carts. I was told that I would be getting a check for repairs. I received this call from the compan... Santander Consumer Usa - Santander Santander - poossibly the worst bank in the world. I have the funds in my account, I would like to pay a bill, they won't release the payment. It...