Top Businesses in Redan, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Redan, Georgia

Myphonesite Free Pay Per Minute Website Review from Redan, Georgia 1.0 Both Gary and Samantha do not return calls to their employees. They owe me money for doing the calls and still have not verified my W9 form or ID... Other Company - Cash Loan Review from Redan, Georgia An Arabian accented man, named, Shawn white, called me n said I have been approved for my as applications I filled out online n he needed my account/... Xerox is a complete rip off Xerox is the new nys vendors for ebt, the company switched over on september 21, of this year. The previous vendors have advised me that they have... Featured Tradesy - Fake Bags Review from Redan, Georgia This is a fake company. Please do not believe in what this seller said. I bought 4 like new bags and all of them were fakes. When i received it I... Usps - Rude Customer Service Review from Redan, Georgia The UPS in parkslope new york is okay and everything but the employees are by far rude and sarcastic. There was one person standing waiting for her... Dhgate - Review from Redan, Georgia I ordered a blow up doll through DHgate from a company that calls themselves virgin 2013. it turns out that the image that they baited in with was a... Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza Review from Redan, Georgia Delivery charges but yet they don't deliver to your door, you have to meet them outside.
Papa johns at 1520 westchester ave bronx ny
Lowes - Horrible service in competent cashiers manager very rude. 2.3 The first time I have dealt with the incompetence of the Farrington Road Lowes. I had just returned a product that was defective and had around $30 o...