Top Businesses in Norcross, Georgia

More companies in this location

Services in Norcross, Georgia

Latest Reviews in Norcross, Georgia

Featured DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! 2.1 Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail... Rooter Plus - Not in the business of pumping septic tanks? In an emergenc? Hello, I am 39 weeks pregnant and we requested emergency septic pump services at our home today- 09/02. We were told that a technician would be on... Ashworth College - Medical Assistant 3.2 I finished my course, got my certificate and now I have a job. It was okay, couldn't log in few times, got pissed off with the *** tutors, books take... American Homes 4 Rent - Poor customer service after you sign your lease agreement 1.6 All the 5 star reviews are fake. The company puts a lot of efforts to have you rent a house, but after that problem begin. First of all the lease... American Homes 4 Rent - A quick way to make $35 and not be helpful. 1.0 This was a quick way to make $35 and not provide any help. I've spoken with 2 different people regarding a property and they all knew I would be... American Homes 4 Rent - Scammers 1.0 Bad company.Im renting a home from them but they have not took the home of the market. People have came twice to look at the property while I am in... Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA. Awful work, Horrible attitudes! 1.3 I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it... JOIN MAJOR FRAUD LAWSUIT AGAINST AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT JULY 2017 1.0 I leased a large luxury home in Suwanee (Atlanta) Georgia about a year ago. American Homes 4 Rent lied to us on the maintenance standards and...