Top Businesses in Monroe, Georgia

More companies in this location

Services in Monroe, Georgia

Verizon Phone Service
1.7
212 reviews

Latest Reviews in Monroe, Georgia

Waffle House - God awful Pulled up at HWY 78 waffle house in Monroe ga at around 11pm Friday night with my husband and 2 kids. As we are pulling up all of the waitresses and... Windstream - Constant Outages with Phone & Internet This company has done nothing but milk customers for money for years. My mother is a senior citizen on a very fixed income. On average she loses... Sports And Imports Car Review from Monroe, Georgia 1.0 Please do not do business with these crooks. I got a car from them and by the time I made it home, the check engine light came on. I was told to... Golden Corral - Bad Experience 5/19/2016/4:15pm.,GC/#847-lAWRENCEVILLE GA 1.0 GC # 847 Visited on 5/19/16.,@4:17PM--Terminal1 POSDRVR-PD $29.64. MANAGER--KEVIN--Server-KEICA.,SERVER--JOHNNY. Check:F0254-Table 2 Sr... Zerorez - Classic Bait and Switch 1.7 I initially contacted ZeroRez Atlanta for their $139 3-room special. I was told up front that pet stain treatment was an additional charge (I had 2... Walmart - Element Electronics customer service poor I purchased a 50" flat screen in March 2015. The cable port broke and when I contacted the company was told they couldn't replace it but I could send... Rushcard - Review about Prepaid Card from Monroe, Georgia I hate Rush Card! I use to receive my check 2 days earlier and my money deposited at the same time 6pm-7pm. Now that they've made the switch to a... Pep Boys - Bought car wanted it checked out 2.0 I bought a car, ask them to check it out, see what all is wrong with it so I know what I need. I was gonna let them do the repairs. Said a cluster but...