Top Businesses in Marietta, Georgia

More companies in this location

Services in Marietta, Georgia

Latest Reviews in Marietta, Georgia

Lasership - Pissed.... 1.0 i was expecting a delivery tuesday july 25, 2017. at around 1:00pm i checked the shipping info and it stated the package was delivered at 11:49am.... Cabinets To Go - 17,8500.00 and kitchen is still not complete 1.0 We started in Jan 2017 with the Marietta, Ga store. This is JULY and we still have not received all our cabinets to complete our kitchen. 17,850.00... Mystery Tackle Box - Chinese *** 3.5 a good amount of tackle has been Chinese tackle, as the writing is in Chinese! I realize lots of things are manufactured there to keep cost down but... Cobb County Water System 1.0 I just got off the phone with the rudest ,most vile supervisor. About two weeks ago my husband made a payment to Cobb Water System. Today they came &... United National Ministry - Good Company 5.0 I saw this website and saw all the negative reviews after was already ordained and ordered my douctments and I Got ordained with United National... Us Auto Sales - I AM SO UNHAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY!!! 1.6 I purchased my car Feb 2016. Everything went fine; the representative was nice and helpful. Fast forward to last week, my transmission went out. I... Apria - Worst Company On the Planet. 2.0 I received a bi-pap machine from this sorry company in Sept. of 2013 under United Healthcare. this plan was dropped at the end of the year and I had... Xpo Logistics - Trouble with delivery of a refrigerator from Lowe's 1.0 This is the most disorganized company I have EVER dealt with. They called three nights in a row starting Sunday, April 30, 2017, to schedule a time...