Top Businesses in Macon, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Macon, Georgia

Metropcs - Double charging card for payments 1.0 I paid my bill for metro pcs on october 13, 2017 for 53 dollars. The very next day i checked my bank account and metro had charged me double for my... Cox Communications - No Loyalty Department Had a similar interaction with Cox. Back in June 2017, noticed my bill increased and was advised the CSR to contact the 'loyalty' department to renew... Americas Home Place - A nightmare 1.0 Everything went and is going wrong from the get go. There have been weeks where no work has been done and there has rarely been any rain. The home... Lendmark Financial - Loans 1.0 I don't understand why this company wont go by the information on the website. I live in Georgia and i cant get anyone to give me the loan i want and... Cox Communications - Bait and Switch 1.7 I have been a customer of Cox Communications for over 5 years. On or around May 22, 2017, I called their technical support line because I was having... Olive Garden - Bate and which got a lunch menu.had soup and salad at 6.99, After eating ,I was told there was a price increase.Iwas told my bill was 9.62, Ifeel they should have... Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. 3.3 After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there... Birch Communications - Angry Customer 2.1 I wrote Birch to cancel my service last month, and they did not cancel it. I just got a new bill, called, and was put on hold for an hour with a...