Top Businesses in Kennesaw, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kennesaw, Georgia

Kaiser Permanente - Denied Medical Care by Kaiser 1.0 I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Kidney disease, my doctor told me to see a Nephrology doctor right away. So after waiting for a referral I then clicked... Olive Garden - Product availability 2.9 I took my daughters to eat at Olive Garden in Kennesaw Ga on July 1,2017. Food was good, service was ok but I was not impressed. Especially when it... North Georgia Staffing - No Professionalism At All...on 6-9-17 I went into the location on Shiloh road. At first, when I walked in I thought the receptionist had some manners but a couple of ladies came in after... Great Expressions Dental Centers - Received an unexpected bill 1.7 during my visit I was presented with an estimate of the costs for procedures that were recommended. The staff presented it with a confidence that... Acceptance NOW Ashley Furniture I'm devastated!!! I was totally lied to. I thought I was buying furniture from Ashley Furniture and find out over a year later when they called me to... Alpha Helicopter The Alpha Helicopter in Florida is out of business to my knowledge it is NOT the same company or ever associated with our Georgia company. We are in... Acceptance Now - Shady Shady Shady 1.0 I purchased a tv on black friday and used acceptance now. I knew I would do the 90 days same as cash option. I just went to hhgregg to pay it off and... Macys - No Customer Service 2.3 Purchased 2 leather recliners for XMAS. Delivery was on the 26th. Delivery guys put recliners house - we looked them over but didn't sit in chair....