Top Businesses in Jefferson, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jefferson, Georgia

Jackson EMC - Rude employees 2.7 We've been without power for three days. I called to find out if they would be working in our area today. After waiting on the phone for 15-20... Jackson EMC SUCKS! 1.0 Have been a customer of Jackson EMC for 14 years. Had my service disconnected for a late payment after 7 days. Not even a 10 day grace period. This... Jackson Hewitt - Taxes My daughter has tried to get a tax issue resolved since April. Now she is trying to buy a house and the last guy out of many she spoke with yesterday... St Johns Bay - Shorts Review from Jefferson, Georgia 2.6 I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them. Well never the less he wore the... KIA Mall Of Georgia - BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL IN DEALING WITH THIS DEALERSHIP! Generally when doing research for a car i will read the reviews of the car and dealership if i am going to use a dealer. Approximately 3 weeks ago i s... Windstream - Poor internet Service and Customer service. 1.6 Internet slow, goes in and out, upgraded to 16 megs, never got it, only double billed for 6 months for it. Set up for a tech to come out, one week... Mcdonalds - Playful employees at McDonald's 2.7 The employees at the Commerce, Ga location was having a grand time throwing coins at each other in the dining room where customers were eating and... Charmin - Can't get roll started with out waste I purchased a large package of Charmin Ultra Soft at Costco and can't wait for it to be gone. Getting the roll started takes several minutes and...