Top Businesses in Griffin, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Griffin, Georgia

Mattress Firm - Waiting on return 1.0 I purchased a mattress and box springs in Griffin, Ga. When it was delivered, it was to high on the bed frame. It is 31 inches from the floor to the... Flagship Credit Acceptance - Loan Review from Griffin, Georgia I have paid 25 payments so far, totalling nearly$ 17000, yet onlt 4807 of my loan has been paid off!I knew my interest rate was going to be high(18.9%... Marcos Pizza - Never even got my order 1.8 Sat down and waited 15 minutes before I got my drink. Then waited half an hour for my order. Not once was I checked on or given an explanation as to w... Marcos Pizza - Horrible Experience in Griffin, GA 2.0 I placed a to-go order at from the Griffin, GA (store 8242) location 10/18/2016 at 4:23pm. When we went to pick the food up, they couldn't find the o... Hardees - Omelet biscuit 5.0 I miss the loaded omelet biscuit. Miss it . Bring it back. I want no substitute. Omelet biscuit please. Omelet biscuit. Bet you don't bring it back. I... Resolved Green Dot Corporation - Unable to register moneypak card 1.0 I bought a moneypak card and paid $300 to be loaded onto this card. It was raining the day I purchased it so the card go damp, when I tried to... Thumbtack - Lack of accountability 1.0 i am a full-time professional clown and have been for the past 21 years. i have been a thumbtack pro for only a few months and will now end my... Roku, Inc. steals from customers 1.5 Any customers should double check their bank statements. Never, ever trust Roku, INC. with your credit/debit card information.

In July of 2016, Rok...