Top Businesses in Duluth, Georgia

More companies in this location

Services in Duluth, Georgia

Latest Reviews in Duluth, Georgia

Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth - Hendrick Chevelote, Duluth, GA Autoguard Inc. GAP Insurance Refund! 1.0 Once they sell you that car with all the bells and whistles they have nothing else to do with you! I purchased this insurance them! I have been... Money Network - Sick to death 1.0 I have been waiting a month for my card and have had to call them several times about not receiving my card. They just want to continue sending me... Havoline - RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.4 Came in for an oil change. Told me all the filters needed changing. $50.00 for a cabin filter, $40.00 for an air filter, that was really needing... National Tire And Battery - Squeaky brake pads 2.8 Last December I took my car to NTB for brake pads because I did not have time to do it myself. For the first time in 10 years I have squeaky brakes.... Hendrick Automotive Group - Worst car buying experience 1.5 DO NOT BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! I've had better experiences with buy here, pay here lots. At least, if they sell you a car with... Precision Tune at Satellite Blvd in Duluth, GA 1.2 I stopped at the Precision Tune in Duluth, GA to take advantage of a $13.95 oil change advertised on a small sign. While changing my oil, the... Myairbags - Ripped off. They do not have the ability to reset the module. 1.0 They said they could reset the module and rebuild the seat belts. After i spent 250 dollars and had an hr long phone conversation the problem wasn't... Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth - Buyer Beware 2.5 I'll start off saying Innocent me salesperson was fantastic very knowledgeable and great person made me and my wife very comfortable he deserves 5...