Top Businesses in Douglas, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Douglas, Georgia

Aarons - *** 1.0 We are still paying on our TV and our house got broken into and they stole it. Well we called Aaron's here in Douglas ga and they won't give us... Aarons - Messed up tv 2.8 My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have done plenty of... Vyve Broadband - Called to make a payment, vyve's automated service messed up, wait time was loooooong 2.1 Called to make a payment. went through the prompt, did not work. ended up speaking with I believe her name was Dawn. she fixed the prompt so that my... Aarons - Unsatisfied customer service 1.0 Call Aaron's in Douglas, GA 31533 on Monday 11/26/2016 between 11am and 12noon, about my washer not working and a male associate said he would call a... Vyve Broadband - Don't get Vyve! 1.0 I've had Vyve for about the same amount of time you have..First Charter, which was fine, then Mediastream ("okay") and now Vyve..Phone acts like... Vyve Broadband - ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST INTERNET SERVICE AVAILABLE 1.0 This the worse by far internet service I have recieved to date. I thought windstream was the worse but they actually beat them. They will totally lie... Wells Fargo Dealer Services Auto Financing Review from Douglas, Georgia 1.0 My bank is out of town. Working nine to five Monday through Friday makes it impossible to obtain a cashier's check from my bank without taking off... Vyve Broadband Cable Tv Review from Douglas, Georgia 2.7 After a year of a set price approximately $107 I received a bill for $150 I immediately called and spoke with someone about my bill, downgraded my...