Top Businesses in Dawsonville, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dawsonville, Georgia

Chilis - Poor customer service 2.7 Went to chilis in Dawsonville Ga on Saturday 10-22-16, by far the worst customer service ever. Waitress brought drinks then I had to go find her for... Tide - Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent Review from Dawsonville, Georgia 1.0 Hi, My name is Tammy Baker, I bought your Tide powder and I am not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but I went to wash o My families clothes an... Windstream Internet Service Review from Dawsonville, Georgia 1.0 If there are any Windstream employees on this page, please relay this up the chain of command. Your service sucks, your modems suck, your customer... Us Auto Sales Customer Care Review from Dawsonville, Georgia This company says "no credit check" yet they pull your credit report! They sell you a car at 3 times the value. The customer service center is terrib... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Poor Food Quality I Had visited The Popeyes restuarent at Dawsonville during the lunch hour on Friday of this week, and I was very unhappy by the service and the... Cenlar Ugly to deal with 1.4 Get this, Cenlar was supose to take over my loan on May 2, 2016, well on the 25th of april I got no less than 3 phone calls from the "welcome center"... Wesley Berry Flowers - Scammers BIG TIME 1.0 Ordered flowers for funeral. They told me they were local in Knoxville, TN. Said order total was $70.99. I wanted all different colors, something colo... Flower Delivery Express - USE LOCAL FLORIST INSTEAD 1.7 Flowers were advertised to be available for delivery the same day. I ordered them two days in advance. I was notified hours before the event that...